Program type: Freeware
File size: 94120 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Mac OS X, Win98, Unix, Linux, Linux Open Source, MS-DOS
Requirements: 1GB RAM, 100MB Disk Space
Language: English, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish
[Homepage] - by: VMware/WaveMaker - Download links for WaveMaker
Click to enlarge
WaveMaker is an open and easy-to-use web development platform. With WaveMaker's visual, drag and drop tools, any developer can build Java applications with minimal learning curve. Creates standard Java apps with 98% less code, boosting developer productivity and quality without compromising flexibility. WaveMaker apps are cloud-ready and can deploy to Amazon EC2 and Rackspace. WaveMaker is backed by a 29,000-strong developer community.
WaveMaker is a visual RAD tool based on Spring/Hibernate/Dojo.
- WaveMaker eliminates Java coding for building Web 2.0 applications, allowing developers to focus on solving business problems.
WaveMaker's visual, WYSIWYG development studio was built using WaveMaker!
- WaveMaker Studio generates standard Java apps - extensible by expert developers using any Java IDE.
- One-click deployment eliminates the complexity of deploying web apps to enterprise or cloud-based hosting.
- WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform! Deploy to your choice of cloud hosts directly from the Studio: Amazon EC2, Rackspace, OpSource or Eucalyptus.
- WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools like Microsoft Access.
- WaveMaker slashes the painful Java learning curve for developers who are familiar with tools like Microsoft .Net, Lotus Notes, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder or ColdFusion.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)