Price $ 19 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 953 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000
Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Russian, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovak, Korean, Lithuanian, Catalan, Swedish
Change Folder Icons 6.0
[Homepage] - by: NeSoft Inc. - Download links for Change Folder Icons
Click to enlarge
Change the standard icon of folders to another found icon fast and simple with this small utility for Windows.
You can do this pressing right mouse button on a folder and selecting the item "Change Folder Icon"
from popup menu.
You can search for icons with specified parameters in all types of resource files starting with the selected folder.
Also you can:
- select an icon from any type of resource files;
- export all icons from resource files into .ico-files;
- change an icon for a drive (HDD, FDD, CD-ROM);
- manage your changed icons;
- make icons, changed earlier by another methods (with Windows'XP or another program), independent from source files;
- search icons with specified parameters "Number of colors" and "Size in pixels";
- export/import icons to/from libraries (.lib files) for further use on another computer or share them with friends.
New in versions 6.x:
- ADVANCED SEARCH OPTIONS are made; now you can set options "Number of colors" and "Size in pixels" before search and only necessary icons will be find;
- you can browse all icon variations of one found icon, if it consists of several icons various in size/colors (16x16x256 + 32x32xHiColor + 64x64xTrueColor for example);
- context help;
- some interface improvements are made;
- bugs are fixed.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments (Add a remark about this program)
See also in Software Development: Utilities