Program type: Shareware
Price $ 299 / 284
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 11562 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Linux, Windows 10, Windows 8
Requirements: Delphi 7-10 (also C++Builder 2009-10 and Lazarus for Windows and Linux, but not in this trial)
components or free camera and cheap webcam or the videochat, good IP camera or also web camera, video conference and video chat or free microphone
[Homepage] - by: TRichView.Com - Download links for RVMedia
Click to enlarge
RVMedia is a set of Delphi and C++Builder VCL components having the following functions:
- receiving video from local web cameras and IP-cameras;
- configuring IP-cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Components in the package:
- receives video from different sources: cameras, remote IP-cameras, screen, video files
- configures IP-cameras;
- controls rotation of IP-cameras.
Different manufacturers (such as Axis, D-Link, Panasonic, Foscam, Samsung) offer different programming interface for configuring and sending commands to their IP-cameras.
TRVCamera provides a single simple programming interface for all supported IP-cameras.
2. TRVCamView is a visual component that displays video from TRVCamera or TRVCamReceiver.
3. TRVCamMultiView is visual component that displays multiple videos from different sources.
4. TRVCamControl is a visual component that controls IP-camera movement.
5. TRVMicrophone reads sound from a microphone. Optionally, it applies some sound effects.
6. TRVMicrophoneView is a visual component that shows a microphone activity.
7. TRVCamSender sends data via the IP network; the supported data types: video, audio, files, command, arbitrary binary data. These data can be received by TRVCamReceiver or TRVMediaServer.
8. TRVCamReceiver receives data from TRVCamSender or TRVMediaServer.
9. TRVMediaServer receives data from multiple senders and resends them to multiple receivers.
A receiver, a sender and a media server have special methods for implementing chats/messengers/conferences (such as managing groups of clients (to implement chat rooms), managing
lists of allowed senders and receivers (to implement contact lists).
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi