Program type: Freeware
File size: 3788 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: .Net Runtime Library for Delphi (Enterprise Edition)
Data Access and Server or free OLE DB and cheap OLEDB or the OLEDB Providers, good ADO Net or also Delphi, FireDAC and Oracle
OLEDBDAC for Delphi 184.108.40.206
[Homepage] - by: CrystalNet Technologies LTD - Download links for OLEDBDAC for Delphi
Click to enlarge
OLE DB Data Access Components (OLEDBDAC) is a feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides data access for data sources exposed through OLE DB from Delphi for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms. OLEDBDAC-based applications connects to any data source exposed through OLE DB using the .NET Framework Data Provider for OLE DB. OLEDBDAC aims to assist programmers in developing of fast and native database applications whose data source is exposed through OLE DB. OLEDBDAC uses native OLE DB through COM interop to enable data access.
OLEDBDAC does not support OLE DB version 2.5 interfaces. OLE DB Providers that require support for OLE DB 2.5 interfaces will not function correctly with the OLE DB Data Access Components. This includes the Microsoft OLE DB provider for Exchange and the Microsoft OLE DB provider for Internet Publishing.
OLEDBDAC does not work with the OLE DB provider for ODBC (MSDASQL). To access an ODBC data source use the ODBC Data Access Components.
OLEDBDAC-based DB applications are easy to deploy, requires installation of OLE DB providers, uses ADO.Net technologies which makes it work faster than the ones based on standard Delphi data connectivity solutions.
- Direct access to server data via OLE DB providers.
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO
- Unicode support
- Easy to deploy
- Transmission is via XML format, therefore can pass through firewalls
- High overall performance
- Fast controlled fetch of large data blocks
- High performance of applying cached updates with batches
- Advanced connection pooling
- High performance batch processing
- Intelligent fetch block size control
- Support prefetching rows
- CachedUpdates operation mode which is controlled UpdateMode property
- Automatic data updating with TOleDbQuery, TOleDbTable, and TOleDbStoredProc components
- Fast data retrieval with TOleDbDataReader component
- and many more
Recent changes in this New Release:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi