Program type: Shareware
Price $ 199 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1518570 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder XE7 or higher
Gauge or the Thermometer, good Progress Bar or also Clock, Segment Indicator and Segment Display or free 7 Segment and cheap 14 Segment or the 16 Segment, good Spectrum or also Matrix display, Delphi and C Builder or free RAD Studio and cheap FireMonkey or the Components, good Libraries or also Component, Library
InstrumentLab VCL 7.7
[Homepage] - by: Mitov Software - Download links for InstrumentLab VCL
Click to enlarge
Delphi and C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress Bar.
- Thermometer Gauge.
- Angular Gauge.
- Linear Gauge.
- Analog Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Text.
- Spectrum Display.
- Matrix Display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Free for non-commercial use.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi