Program type: Demo
Price $ 552 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 4108 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, 10 Seattle, XE..XE8, Delphi 7, 2005..2010; C++Builder 2006..2010
internet components and dkim or free post and cheap http or the download, good request or also server, downloader and simulate or free client and cheap update or the wininet, good extract or also connection, smtp and soap or free upload and cheap progress or the certificate, good sftp or also https, decoder and pop3 or free imap and cheap x509 or the encryption, good server
Clever Internet Suite 8.4
[Homepage] - by: CleverComponents - Download links for Clever Internet Suite
Click to enlarge
Internet components - Clever Internet Suite is the native Delphi VCL for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, XE..XE8, .NET and ActiveX.
The suite includes more than 50 components for Internet development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP clients and servers;
- DKIM component;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization;
- SOAP Security;
- WebDAV client and many more.
When purchasing the Clever Internet Suite License you get:
- The full sources for all suite components;
- Royalty free licensing;
- One year of free updates from the date of purchase;
- Free unlimited support;
- Detailed documentation, a lot of sample applications, fully-indexed help files.
Features at a glance:
- Remote procedure calls using SOAP WSDL with SOAP Security support - HTTPRIO;
- Download of large files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads;
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only few threads;
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify data with X509 digital certificate and specified security algorithm;
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON and XML format;
- Easy-to-use HTTP Server;
- Email validation;
- Full IpV6, Unicode and 64bit support.
Recent changes in this New Release:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi