Program type: Shareware
Price $ 559 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1073883 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder XE3 or higher
Audio Capture or also Audio Processing, Audio Play and Audio Record or free Audio Mix and cheap Equalizer or the Audio Visualization, good DirectShow or also ASIO, DirectX and Wave or free Delphi and cheap C Builder or the RAD Studio, good FireMonkey or also Components, Libraries and Component or free Library and cheap FFMPeg
AudioLab VCL 7.0
[Homepage] - by: Mitov Software - Download links for AudioLab VCL
Click to enlarge
Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for fast audio processing.
Allows audio capture, processing, playback, and broadcastiong with zero lines of program code.
AudioLab supports Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and the latest DirectX Media Objects (DMO), DirectShow, ASIO, VST, FFMpeg and even allows any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Capture - captures audio from microphone, LineIn, Modem or other input device (DirectShow, WaveAPI and ASIO)
- Recording - records in Wave, WMA/ASF, Ogg, and other formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI, Ogg, Windows Media Encoder, FFMpeg)
- Playback - plays Wave, WMA/ASF, Ogg, and other file formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI, Ogg, Windows Media Encoder, FFMpeg)
- Output - plays audio aver speakers, LineOut, Modem or other Output device (DirectShow, WaveAPI and ASIO)
- Broadcast - broadcasts audio over IP using Windows Media Encoder
- Receiver - receives remote audio over IP using Windows Media Encoder
- Generators - generate Wave, Triangle, Rectangle, ChainSaw, Random Gauss and custom audio
- Processing - audio filters, amplifiers, equalizers and converters, including custom user defined filters(DirectShow, DMO, VST2/3, and native)
- Mixer - Mixes audio signals
- Switches - control enable and disable the audio flow
- VU, PPM and RMS Meters - Volume Unit, Peak Programme Meter, and Root Mean Square meters
- Audio Compression components - compress and decompress audio streams(DirectShow, ACM, Vorbis, Speex, FFMpeg)
- Spectrum - performs real time FFT(Fast Fourier) of the audio, and represents it as spectrum
- Scope and Waterfall - display wave and spectrum data
Free for non-commercial use.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi