Price $ 799 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 10514 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
System requirements: Windows
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1
[Homepage] - by: BinaryBrilliant - Download links for Brilliant Database SDK
Click to enlarge
Brilliant Database SDK is a program that allows you to create a database without having
any special knowledge or skills, and to compile it into an EXEcutable file. Brilliant DB
allows you to easily maintain a database, which can contain information about personnel,
customers, goods, important papers and more. With this program, you can create a database
that works with completely different types of data.
To accomplish these goals, the program consists of 6 powerful editors and the EXE
1. The Visual Form Editor is a landmark feature of Brilliant Database. This allows you
to create a new database quickly and easily. You choose a required element from the
element set and put it into the form. Here you can use lists, text, image or password
fields, buttons and more. You can modify such properties as color, font, location, style
or type, according to your requirements.
2. The Report Style Editor allows you to create output forms for visual representation
when making a printout, such as Catalogs, Charts, Reports, Envelopes, Labels, Business
Cards and more.
3. The Formula editor is a handy tool created to automate data processing. Using
standard mathematical constructions, you can create a formula, according to which the
necessary data will be calculated.
4. The Query Editor allows you to create and adjust queries for obtaining necessary
information from the database. No special query languages are necessary.
5. The Export Designer can be used to create templates for exporting data (Web/HTML,
integration with MS Word/Mailing software, etc.)
6. The Toolbar Editor allows you to customize and simplify your work with a database.
7. The Script Designer to automate routine calculations.
Such database features as tree-like structure, relational structure, network support,
attachments, sorting, import/export, backup, password protection (and more) are also
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments (Add a remark about this program)
See also in Business and Finance: Database and Analytics