Program type: Shareware
Price $ 399 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 28203 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003
Requirements: Visual Studio 2008 or above
Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
OLAP and Pivot or free PivotTable and cheap Analysis or the ASP NET, good drilling or also hierarchy, pivoting
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 3.01.0
[Homepage] - by: Radar-Soft, L.L.C. - Download links for RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS
Click to enlarge
RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 (or above) client abilities. It is written in C# and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes
- 100% managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Web: ASP