Program type: Freeware
File size: 47873 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM, Windows 8 supported
batch or free print and cheap document or the documents, good batch print or also printing, batch printing and automate or free automation and cheap batch file printing or the batch document printing, good batch pdf printing
[Homepage] - by: fCoder SIA - Download links for 2Printer
Click to enlarge
2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any local, network or virtual printers that are connected to the workstation or application server.
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time.
What's new in the current version:
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP
- Ability to print RTF and TXT files without Microsoft Word
- Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order
- Ability to set page orientation: printer default, landscape or portrait
- Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer
- Fixed printing of PPT and PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint) files starting with slide number 0
- Fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation component
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Printers