Program type: Shareware
Price $ 149.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 5778 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Requirements: Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)
network or free diagram and cheap mapping or the monitor, good monitoring or also host, scanner and remote or free computer and cheap lanstate or the 10 strike, good shutdown or also administrator, reboot and device or free restart
10-Strike LANState 6.52
[Homepage] - by: 10-Strike Software - Download links for 10-Strike LANState
Click to enlarge
Monitor network hosts, shared resources, and traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and see your network's state in visual form at any time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
1. Modeling a local area network diagram in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
2. Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to TCP port are supported).
3. Monitoring the usage of your shared resources by other users of the network.
4. Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
5. Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
6. Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
7. Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
8. Performing actions on devices via the configurable context menu.
9. ICMP, TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP monitoring, etc.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Network