Program type: Shareware
Price $ 19.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 2848 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
mouse and buttons or free assign and cheap action or the actions, good function or also functions, remap and remapping or free remap mouse buttons and cheap remapping mouse buttons or the macros, good shortcut or also application specific, IntelliPoint and SetPoint or free ioCentre and cheap game or the games, good Microsoft or also Logitech, Genius and others
[Homepage] - by: Novica Paunovic - Download links for HydraMouse
Click to enlarge
HydraMouse enables you to assign various actions to the buttons of your mouse. It is the only program in the world which can work not only with mice with up to 5 buttons, but also with many models of multi-button mice.
Key features of HydraMouse:
* You can assign actions such as hotkeys, some of more than 100 HydraMouse's predefined actions, or macros in the form of: Alt+F, U, Wait 50 ms, TAB, Enter...
* You can assign actions to mouse buttons, combinations of mouse buttons, combinations of keyboard keys and mouse buttons.
* You may use several events for each button: Down, Up, Click, and Double-Click. For instance, you may assign different actions to Left+Right_Down and Left+Right_DblClick...
* You can assign actions for each application individually, or system wide.
* You can assign different actions to different sequences of mouse buttons, e.g., one to Left+Middle and another to Middle+Left.
* You can specify that a mouse button executes alternative actions if it is clicked on an application's Title bar or the Windows Taskbar...
Some of the incredibly useful HydraMouse actions:
* Right+Left: Show/Hide Desktop (how many times have you done this, searching for that small "Show Desktop" icon?).
* Right+Middle: BOSS! (minimize the current application and open some serious document).
* Left+Wheel: Back/Forward in browsers or Windows Explorer (even if you don't have a fancy multi-button mouse).
* Right+Wheel: Page Down/Up (fast scrolling of longer pages).
* Middle (in Windows Explorer): Go to the parent folder.
* Middle (over an application's Titlebar): Disable/Enable Close Button on applications (how many times have you accidentally closed something you didn't intend to?).
* Middle (over the Windows Taskbar): Close Application in Taskbar (for quick closing, if you don't like unnecessary clicking).
Of course, you can do so much more by assigning to mouse buttons your favorite hotkeys in your favorite applications or games.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Mouse and Keyboard