Program type: Demo
Price $ 49.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1319 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server
ntfs undelete or also undelete ntfs, recover deleted ntfs files and ntfs unerase or free ntfs recovery undelete and cheap ntfs deleted file recovery or the ntfs uneraser, good restore ntfs deleted file
Advanced NTFS Undelete 1.5
[Homepage] - by: DataNumen, Inc. - Download links for Advanced NTFS Undelete
Click to enlarge
Advanced NTFS Undelete (ANU) is a powerful tool to recover deleted files and folders on NTFS systems. It uses advanced technologies to scan and find the deleted files and folders, and then recover all of them so to get back your most important data.
1. Support to all versions of NTFS formats.
2. Support to recover deleted files.
3. Support to recover streams associated with the deleted files.
4. Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications.
5. Support to recover deleted files from recycle bin.
6. Support to recover deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively.
7. Support to rename files and folders automatically when duplicate exists.
8. Use a simple wizard interface to instruct you go through the recovery process easily and efficiently.
9. Support to filter and sort the deleted files and folders according to various criteria.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Backup