Program type: Commercial
Price $ 4.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 283 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Wndows OS, Internet connection
automatic Internet browsing, good search links or also emails key word, automatic download
[Homepage] - by: LeoKrut - Download links for LeoFetch
Click to enlarge
A software application for automatic Internet browsing with the options to download web pages, collect web-links, e-mails and strings containing key words. It can look through local files on your hard drive too.
Practical usage of LeoFetch could include:
- creation of the txt sitemap file for google submission
- checking accuracy of links of the web site;
- downloading files from web sites onto your machine for furthers investigation or/and archiving;
- searching key words on Internet in real time. It could be an advanced capability comparable with Internet search engines that are usually using their not always up to date databases.
-download of numerous files of an archive or library on your computer with minimum efforts.
There are several possibilities to save found links and e-mails for later usage:
- Save all information from the result tree control in one text file with a maximum as possible keeping the tree structure.
- Saving only selected elements: links, e-mails, strings with key words as it shown in 'Save results' dialog box. User also can save results related only to selected item on the result tree control.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Internet and communication: Miscellaneous and all-in-one