Program type: Freeware
File size: 2293 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Pentium 1GHz; 1GB RAM; 10MB of free space; Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10.
Rizonesoft Complete Internet Repair or also Fix Internet, Fix Network and Repair Network or free Reset TCP IP and cheap Repair Winsock or the Renew Internet Connections, good Repair Internet Connections or also Flush DNS, Reset Firewall and Reset Proxy Settings
Complete Internet Repair 126.96.36.19990
[Homepage] - by: Rizonesoft - Download links for Complete Internet Repair
Click to enlarge
We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Most people cannot function without the internet. Because services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, accounting, backups and document editors becoming more and more popular. But what to do when your internet connection breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this is an expensive option. Enter Complete Internet Repair.
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet. In short; Complete Internet Repair will attempt to repair your internet connection.
Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapters IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Internet and communication: Finger and WhoIs