Program type: Shareware
Price $ 19.99 / 19.99
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 4528 Kb
Install support: No Install Support
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Requirements: Lotus Notes 6.5 and above, Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework, Windows XP SP3 or above
Language: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Google Sync Lotus, good Lotus sync Google or also Google Calendar Sync, Google Contacts Sync and Google Tasks Sync or free Google Calendar Synchronization and cheap Lotus Calendar Sync or the Lotus Contacts Sync, good Lotus Tasks Sync or also Lotus Sync iPhone, Lotus Sync Android
[Homepage] - by: Inexika Inc. - Download links for AweSync
Click to enlarge
AweSync is designed to synchronize IBM/Lotus Notes Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Notebook with Google.
Lotus Notes is one of the most world-famous and powerful messaging, calendar planning, and collaboration enterprise platforms. There are millions people in the world using Lotus Notes calendars at work.
On the other hand - Google is extremely popular for personal and business applications, including Google calendar.
AweSync may be useful for the users who want to:
- keep their Lotus Notes business calendar and Google personal calendar and tasks in sync to organize continuous and seamless planning space
- share their business schedule or free-busy time information originating in Lotus Notes to virtually any Internet users via Google Calendar
- synchronize their mobile device with Lotus Notes starting from version 6.5 by using Google calendar as intermediate storage of their events in conjunction with Google Sync for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, or Windows Mobile
- Have the same contacts in Lotus Notes and Google
We feel very confident that you will find our AweSync product to be a leader in this product space and hope you will try it out for your synchronization needs.
To start synchronizing, the only thing you need is to define your Lotus Notes Mail File settings, which are actually discovered on utility startup, so you just need to check those, and also, define your Google credentials. Though, for convenient synchronization we have added some advanced features:
- Automatic scheduled synchronization at defined intervals of time, or manual on-demand synchronization
- Full two-way synchronization, or one-way with defined data source either Notes to Google, or Google to Notes
- Comprehensive conflict handling - newer wins, or defined data source overwrite
- Selection of one or more Google calendars for synchronization
- Support of recurring events with rescheduling and cancellations
- Privacy options to disable synchronization of certain fields
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Home and Education: Calendars and Planners