Program type: Freeware
File size: 3915 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 10, Windows 8
Requirements: net framework 4
Skyrim and cheap Script or the Editor, good compile or also Filter, Syntax and highlighting or free FileDiff and cheap Code or the folding
Skyrim Script Editor Pro 126.96.36.199
[Homepage] - by: LuJoSoft - Download links for Skyrim Script Editor Pro
Click to enlarge
Skyrim Script Editor is a tool to replace the Creation Kit's default script editor. It provides the same functionality, as well as dozens of other features - some the same as other script editors, like Sublime Papyrus, and many unique to SSE. (You may find a list of all the included features below.) SSE is my way of giving back to the wonderful modding community.
This is a tool strictly for Skyrim modders, not mod users. If you don't understand it or the code being used, then this tool is not for you. It is used for the practice of Skyrim scripting.
Don't Ask Me For:
A decompiler. It's not something I am interested in creating, nor something that I support. If you want one, you can find one elsewhere, but I will not be including it in SSE.
It's currently very complete and functional. You can use it for all your scripting needs. I've implemented the features I most wanted to at the beginning of this project, like Auto-Complete and Syntax Highlighting. However, I'm constantly looking for new suggestions to make this utility better, so please comment if you have any ideas. And, of course, I'll continue squashing any bugs I find. If you find anything that may be a bug, please report it as well so I can get to it as soon as possible.
- Edit existing script
- Create new script from within the editor
- Quick compile with Ctrl+S
- Compilation error/success window
- Filter for opening script with options of "Starts with" and "Contains"
- Auto complete (SKSE support as well)
- Syntax highlighting
- Customization of highlighting colors from within the editor
- Clean, professional look
- Extreme customization of all features
- Easy to use
- Resizeable/minimizable code and compilation result windows
- Highlighting of words that are the same as selected
- FileDiff tool to show differences between two scripts
- Bookmarking line feature
- Mark line as green/yellow/red
Recent changes in this New Release:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Games: Tools and Editors