Program type: Shareware
Price $ 74.95 / 0
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1458 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8
Requirements: Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher
backtesting and cheap backtesting in Excel or the backtest strategy, good trading strategy or also investment, Microsoft Excel add in and stock or free market
BacktestingXL Pro 7.0.3
[Homepage] - by: OLSOFT - Download links for BacktestingXL Pro
Click to enlarge
BacktestingXL Pro is an add-in for building and testing your trading strategies in Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher.
Users can use VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to build strategies for BacktestingXL Pro. However, VBA knowledge is optional - in addition to using VBA-constructed trading rules, you can construct trading rules on a spreadsheet using standard pre-made backtesting codes.
Sample backtesting strategies are available for free. They demonstrate how BacktestingXL Pro can be efficiently applied.
BacktestingXL Pro supports advanced functionality, such as pyramiding (change of position size during an open trade), short/long position limiting, commission calculation, equity tracking, out-of-money controlling, buy/sell price customizing (you can trade at Today's or Tomorrow's Open, Close, High or Low prices). Such functionality enables you to build "natural" trading strategies and prevents you from putting your strategies in "frames."
BacktestingXL Pro creates informative and highly detailed strategy test performance reports. Each report has seven tabs:
- Summary Report - the most important backtesting results in a compact form
- Data Series Report - trades, equity and profit/loss dynamics displayed in tabled and chart formats
- Trades Report - trades grouped by positions
- Trades (chronological) Report - trades in chronological order
- Signals Report - all signals produced by a strategy and their results (order processed or not)
- Settings Report - all configuration settings
- Strategy Code Report - containing raw strategy code.
- Simple strategy creation
- Strategy code can be developed using Excel or VBE (Visual Basic Environment)
- 7-page informative and detailed strategy test performance report
- Equity tracking (initial capital and commissions)
- Separate long and short position limitations
- Pyramiding support
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Business and Finance: Stock and News Tickers