Program type: Shareware
Price $ 19.99 / 29.99
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1581 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Requirements: Windows 95 or later.
Language: English, Danish, French, German
Record Internet Radio and Shoutcast or free Last fm and cheap Pandora com or the AOL Radio com, good Slacker com or also Podcast, Record Video and Record Audito or free Record MP3 and cheap Streaming or the iPod, good radio or also internet radio, iTunes and iPod
[Homepage] - by: Ratajik Software - Download links for StationRipper
Click to enlarge
Want to Record Internet Radio? Get thousands of sounds every few hours? Record your favorite Shoutcast Radio or TV show? Record Last.fm, Pandora.com, AOL Radio.com, Slacker.com, iTunes radio, or Podcasts? Then download the latest version of StationRipper now!
StationRipper allows you to Record Internet Radio Stations and broadcasts. Users on broadband connections regularly report 3,000-6,000 new songs can be downloaded every 24 hours with the registered version. Record Shoutcast Radio and Video, Last.fm, Pandora.com, AOL Radio.com, Slacker.com, and Podcasts.
Choose from over 12,000 radio stations, tens of thousands of Podcasts, and almost unlimited combinations of Last.fm stations.
* Record Shoutcast Audio and Video streams, iTunes Radio, Podcasts, and Last.fm.
* Record Pandora.com, AOL Radio.com, Slacker.com.
* Records up to 600 streams at one time.
* Buy the music you are recording.
* Auto-download Album art.
* Use with iTunes - auto-generate iTunes playlists of songs recorded, and auto-sync to your iPod.
* Use with Media Monkey - auto-generate MediaMonkey playlists of songs recorded.
* Keeps track of the songs you've already recorded, only keeping the songs you don't already have.
* Lets you easily find stations to record, via the StationRipper Portal, Shoutcast, or other web sites. Or you can drag and drop from iTunes radio to start recording.
* Keeps a list of the music and stations you've recorded, allowing easy playback and re-recording of stations.
* Listen to any station being recorded with a single mouse click.
* Ignore songs under a certain size.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Audio and Music: Encoders and Grabbers