Program type: Freeware
File size: 106911 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server
Language: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
batch or free print and cheap document or the documents, good batch print or also printing, batch printing and automate or free automation and cheap batch file printing or the batch document printing, good batch pdf printing
Print Conductor 7.1.2104.5100
[Homepage] - by: fCoder SIA - Download links for Print Conductor
Click to enlarge
Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this smart tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you add files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click the 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you select Universal Document Converter as a virtual printer to use with Print Conductor, you can batch convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets or drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 7.1:
- New post-processing actions: move, copy or delete files after printing
- New custom page zoom feature
- Print headings of Excel spreadsheets
- New supported file types: iCalendar (ICS), Adobe InDesign INDD, KOMPAS-3D, obsolete DOC and XLS
- Keeping source files available for editing when printing
- Opening Detailed Report when the session is paused
- Loading files from selected folders at start-up
- Printing cover pages only
- Printing TXT files in "direct" mode
- Color background for text watermark
- New text watermark macro that adds item number
- Other improvements
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Printers