Price $ 19.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 2543 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
System requirements: Windows'98 and later
Language: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
change or free folder and cheap icons or the windows, good free or also icon, extractor and file or free desktop and cheap icons or the computer, good drive or also recycle bin, color and icon
Change Folder Icons 8.6
[Homepage] - by: Nesoft Inc. - Download links for Change Folder Icons
Click to enlarge
Change Folder Icons is an award-winning tool for Windows that allows you to easily find thousands of bright icons on your computer that you can use as folder icons.
- change the icon of a folder simply and quickly by pressing the right mouse button on it and selecting "Change Folder Icon"
- search for icons on your computer files starting with the selected folder (Drag&Drop and advanced search options are supported)
- extract icons from any type of file (.exe, .dll, .lib, .icl, etc.)
- save icons to icon files (.ico), icon libraries (.icl), .bmp, .gif, .jpg and .png files.
- change icons for Windows system folders (My Computer, Network Connections, Recycle Bin, etc.)
- change icons for several folders at one time
- change the icon of a drive as well as folder
- find all folder icons changed by another program or manually and make them portable to another place and independent from the icon source files so then you can change location of sources or delete them, copy folders to another computer or drive
- set the description for folders, which you can see in Windows Explorer when you roll cursor over a folder
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments (Add a remark about this program)
See also in Desktop Enhancements: Fonts Icons and Cursors