Program type: Freeware
File size: 77262 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server
Language: English, Arabic, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
batch or free print and cheap document or the documents, good batch print or also printing, batch printing and automate or free automation and cheap batch file printing or the batch document printing, good batch pdf printing
Print Conductor 6.3
[Homepage] - by: fCoder SIA - Download links for Print Conductor
Click to enlarge
Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 6.3:
- Added ability to auto-rotate Excel worksheets when printing
- Improved printing of Excel files with macros
- Added ability to define line weight for DWG and DXF files
- Improved printing of DWG and DXF with internal engine
- Added ability to copy printed files to a user-defined folder
- Added new optional PDF printing engine (works faster and correctly prints PDF files with filled forms)
- Fixed issue occurring when INI-files could not be saved to folder 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\PrintConductor\'
- Fixed issue with printing PDF files with attachments
- Added Korean localization
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Printers