Program type: Freeware
File size: 64287 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server
Language: English, Arabic, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
batch or free print and cheap document or the documents, good batch print or also printing, batch printing and automate or free automation and cheap batch file printing or the batch document printing, good batch pdf printing
Print Conductor 6.0
[Homepage] - by: fCoder SIA - Download links for Print Conductor
Click to enlarge
Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 6.0:
- Ability to add crop marks on PDF, image files, Word, Excel documents
- Ability to validate digital signatures when printing PDF files
- Ability to pause the batch printing process at any certain point and then resume it
- Ability to instantly get error reports on documents which failed to print
- Ability to enter password for password-protected PDF, DOC or DOCX documents in the interface
- Ability to set paper format for Report and Cover pages
- Localization to the Dutch and Chinese languages
- Improved PDF printing engine
- Fixed fast-detecting of page numbers of PDF files
- Fixed issues with printing Microsoft Visio files
- Fixed issues with printing Microsoft Word files
- Fixed line number display in the List of Documents
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Printers