Program type: Shareware
Price $ 99 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 7146 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Requirements: Windows 2000 or later to build installers; built installers work on Windows 98 and later
DeployMaster, setup and install or free deploy and cheap impression or the installation, good deployment or also tool, builder and builder or free delphi and cheap visual or the basic, good installshield or also installmaster, wise
[Homepage] - by: Just Great Software - Download links for DeployMaster
Click to enlarge
DeployMaster is the no-nonsense installation builder that will deliver your software with a good first impression: a smooth installation. Computer novices enjoy its ability to install your software without asking any questions, while computer experts enjoy the control and feedback it offers when they click the "Advanced Options Installation" button. And you will enjoy both the positive response from your customers and the ability to effortlessly build those setup packages with DeployMaster.
DeployMaster can create a single installer that installs your software on Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7. If you have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of your software, you can create a combined 32/64-bit installer, or separate 32-bit and 64-bit installers. At only US$ 99 per developer, DeployMaster is very
Key features of the setup packages DeployMaster builds:
* The no-questions-asked installation option allows people inexperienced with computer to instantly install your software.
* The advanced installation option gives computer experts among your customers full control.
* DeployMaster creates small and fast self-extracting setups, ideal for downloadable software.
* The uninstaller will properly remove all traces of the software.
* Your software can be easily upgraded. DeployMaster will detect any previous install
Key features of the installation builder:
* Easy, straightforward GUI interface. No need to learn yet another scripting language.
* DLLs, ActiveX controls, type libraries, and fonts are registered automatically.
* Embed installers of 3rd party libraries and components within your own installer.
* Run any installed executable or batch file to perform extra installation tasks, and optionally delete them when they've done * The installer can be fully translated with DeployMaster, or with a text editor.
* You can invoke the builder from the command line, or call it from an automated build or make tool.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Remarks - Comments - Reviews (Add your opinion about this program)
See also in Software Development: Installers and Uninstallers