Want a better software to manage your Web site more quickly and efficently? Click here for more info about EasyWebEditor...
Websites and CD DVD product catalogs with a single professional tool, in a single step? Yes it is possible:
(BELOW!) FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR: AnyMap JS Maps 8.7.0
File size: 18234 Kb
Free Download link 1:Click here to start the download for AnyMap JS Maps (then choose Save)
WARNING: we suggest to scan the files with an antivirus before installing them - we do our best to screen each file reviewed on GetSoftware, but we don't re-scan them each day, and so, better safe than sorry!
The download link was perfectly working at the time of our review and the related inclusion in this archive, and so when we did our last test; it is provided by the software house and sometimes can be -temporarily- offline or so.
Please kindly use the contact form to report difficulties, strange behaviors or persistent problems, and quote the program name or the number 9187 .
Here the purchase link:
Click here to Buy Now!
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, drill-down, etc.
* Support for various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
* Map projections.
Search with Google: